‘An essential Australian-designed solution to meet & manage Australia's National skills shortage’.
GSX's designed solution includes smart innovative tools and services that will be required to meet Australia’s future workforce skills challenges particularly including the difficult areas of the Information Technology, mining and construction industries. These user friendly tools & services will provide Australia with the capacity to improve participation and competitiveness in the global economy by:
- Improving employment stabiliy and reducing unemployment in Australia.
- Providing access to Australian workforce skills across all industry sectors.
- Restoring a balance in fees being paid by both industry and Government, resulting in significant cost savings.
- Generating live skills inventory for industry and Government that were previously unavailable.
- Providing access to Government Panel opportunities to those businesses less fortunate to have direct access.
GSX provides members with access to the following tools and services.
- GSX e-portal
- Skills Exchange
- Skills Analyser
- Government Panel Opportunities
- Comprehensive market statistics
- Jobs Haven
- Skills Analyser Service
- Skills Tracker Service